home contact tax commercial property building


We can help you with advice in relation to taxes in areas of income, capital gains, fringe benefits, goods and services, land and payroll taxes and stamp duty.

You may require:-

    An answer to a simple query.

    Assistance with your negotiations with the taxing authority and advice as to the making of an offer and/or what to do in relation to a tax liability.

    Advice as to a more tax effective structure and including as to local and international companies and trusts.